With the printing library it is possible to collect printer related information.
The library contains the following classes
- cDefaultPrinter - Getting and setting (if allowed) of the current default printer
- cDeviceCapabilities - Retrieves device capabilities. This class is used in the Printer Driver Analyzer tool cPrinterDriversHandler - Use this class to enumerate the available printer drivers
- cPrinterFormsHandler - Use this class to enumerate the forms supported by a printer driver
- cPrinterJobsHandler - Use this class to enumerate the jobs for a printer
- cPrinterPortsHandler - Use this class to enumerate the printer ports
- cPrintersHandler - Use this class to get the current status of a printer and to enumerate the listed Windows printers
The library installer comes with a demo application. The library uses the Date and Time library which need to be installed first.