In most web applications, at some point you will have need for an editor, to enter text. For software developers, there are several options out there. Each may have its own feature-set, pricing, licensing and flexibility as how to integrate it in the DataFlex web framework.
With the DataFlex Wrapper for the Froala editor it can be embedded into your applications. Froala claims to produce the smartest and worlds most beautiful WYSIWYG HTML editor. It promises high performance and simple design. The DataFlex wrapper makes it very easy to add a text editor to your web applications.
New in the latest release:
- Updated library and demo to DataFlex 20.1 and 23.0
- Updated library to be compatible with the latest Froala version (Froala v4 at time of writing)
- Reworked internal structure for better efficiency and maintainability
- Removed jquery dependency
- Added several new features
- Print functionality
- Upload and insert images directly into editor
- Configurable enter key behavior
- Paste from Word
- Code beautifier