If you ever need to develop a web scheduler, the DataFlex Web Scheduler Library will be an excellent option for you. Based on the feature rich Java Script Event Calendar from DHTMLX.
The Library lets you create a beautiful web calendar, supporting drag and drop, just like you can in Outlook or Google Calendar. And the only programming language you need to master? DataFlex!
Your calendars can have a large variety of views, a very clean UI and fully customizable design.
- Updated for DataFlex 2022 (20.1)
- Updated to use dHtmlx Library version to latest (6.0.1)
- Modernized library and demo code
- As a result, legacy code has been removed and DF 18.2 and below is no longer supported. If you require the Scheduler for either DF18.1 or DF18.2, please download an older revision.
- Updated docs
- TimeLine Tree: Allows the timeline to be (recursively) divided in sections and subsections. Each section containing subsections can be collapsed or expanded for more overview
- Server Side Tooltips: Dynamically generate a tooltip on the server upon hovering a specific event. While optimized, this should be used sparingly as it does involve a server-client roundtrip.
- Simplified Scheduler including, minimizing code needed to include the Scheduler. Refer to the docs and demo for more info.
- Rewrote some exisiting logic to be more consistent with other events and controls. The methods below now use a ByRef parameter that can be filled, instead of manually having to Set a (now redundant) property afterwards.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Scheduler from initializing in browsers using the Chromium Engine
- Added "ReInit" procedure to manually reinitialize the Scheduler at the client.
- Improved Webset behaviour for certain properties to be live updated with the scheduler running.
- Note that WebSetting properties in the OnSchedulerReady event is heavily discouraged due to this change
- Updated docs