It might be that your workspace contains more classess than shown in CodeSense. The DataFlex Classes Explorer tool shows information from all classes available in your current workspace hierarchically displayed in a tree view. This might be useful if you want to know which classes are available, or if you need to know which methods and properties are declared in a class. The collected data will be delivered in three different ways. They are:
- A hierarchical tree of your classes and their members (methods, properties).
- An alphabetical list of methods which shows the classes where they are defined in.
- A list of files. Per file you see which classes are used for objects or defined in there.
Changes since v20.0
- Compiled with DataFlex 20.1
- Use of CodeJock 20.2 SyntaxEdit control. The OCX does not have to be registered via regsvr32 anymore
- Export the treeview information to JSON. This makes it possible to use the data in an external environment, for example in documentation.